We Offer a Wide Range of High Quality & Well-Maintained Aerial Lift and Material Handling Equipment for Rent
Renting equipment allows you to utilize the latest technology, with no capital expense approval or the potential of being forced to get the job done with older, worn out equipment - and it’s never been easier then with the Integrity Flex Rental Fleet.
Whether it’s an emergency or a planned event, Integrity Lift Services will find you the tool you need, when you need it. Whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or long-term, we’re here to help you meet your business' ever-changing demands.
What Do We Rent?
Our principle rental products include a wide range of material handling and aerial lift equipment:
- Cushion forklifts
- Indoor and outdoor forklifts
- Electric & internal combustion forklifts
- Pneumatic forklifts
- Scissor lifts
- Boom lifts
- Articulating aerial lifts
- LP gas, diesel or electric lifts
- JLG telescoping booms
- Genie aerial work platforms
- And many more!
Why Choose Integrity Lift Services for Your Equipment Rentals?
Our rental program, the Integrity Flex Rental Fleet, is the simplest most economical way for any size customer to have the equipment they need, when they need it, and send it back when they don't. If your company is like most today, your working environment changes often. The Integrity Flex Rental Fleet will change with your business, quickly and with NO additional costs to you. Simply call us when you need to change equipment size, type of equipment, or during your slow season, and we will get you what you need, when you need it... or we'll come pick it up, so you don't have to pay for it when you don’t!
- Integrity Flex Rental Fleet makes it easy to rent with confidence!
- Integrity Flex Rental Fleet changes with the demands of your business
- Don’t get stuck in a zero option equipment lease
- Need more equipment? Just call us!
- Need less equipment? Just call us!
- Your application has changed? Just call us!
See Our Equipment in Action!
12 Advantages of Renting 1. Minimizes demands on cash flow 2. Eliminate equipment obsolescence Read More...